- Special Formula – Thanks to its rubber-infused and non-drip formula the adhesive provides powerful and precise bonds even on flexible materials and vertical surfaces
- Universal Use* – The strong glue is ideal for use on vertical and porous surfaces. It works as wood glue, plastic glue, on rubber, leather, porcelain and paper
- High Control – For hard to reach spots, the all purpose adhesive features an easy-grip squeeze bottle and a long nozzle for smooth and precise applications
- Resistant Glue – The all purpose glue is resistant to both weather and shock while being able to withstand heavy loads. It bonds in seconds and dries transparent
- Package Contents – Loctite Super Glue Power Gel, universal glue, convenient tube for easy-grip control with longer nozzle, weather and shock resistant, dries transparent, 1x4g
Details: Product Description
Powerful bonds with extreme precision even on flexible materials – Loctite Super Glue Power Flex Control
Glueing wood, metal, porcelain, paper, plastic* or flexible materials such as rubber and leather can be quite challenging – not with the Loctite Super Glue Power Flex Control! Its unique rubber-infused gel formula provides powerful bonds that can be applied with high precision and no dripping – even on vertical surfaces. Designed to withstand extreme conditions, the strong adhesive is water, weather and shock-resistant. For easy and precise application, the clear super glue comes with a long nozzle and an easy-grip squeeze bottle. It is suitable for most surfaces* and bonds within seconds. The anti-clog cap prevents the glue from drying out. Speed up repairs by selecting the right applicator: convenient tube or longer nozzle for hard to reach spots.
Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, completely dry and close-fitting. Twist cap clockwise until it locks and then unscrew anti-clockwise to open. Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface and press both parts together. Hold until set. Replace the cap immediately and store the tube upright in a cool dry place.
The Product Benefits at a Glance: Rubber infused gel formula for extra strong and flexible bonds Ideal on porous and vertical surfaces Water, weather and shock-resistant Bonds in seconds and withstands heavy loads Easy to open, self-piercing Features an anti-clog cap Convenient tube or easy-grip control with longer nozzle Suitable for various materials* Colour: dries transparent Format: 1x4g
* Except PE, PP, car glass, Styropor and synthetic fibres.
Ufi: cvng-00k6-d003-27n6 ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Warning. Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulation.
Manufacturer Contact Information
2 Bishops Sq Bus Pk Hatfield Hertfordshir Al10 9Ey
Release Date: 22-04-2009
Package Dimensions: 25x116x20
|Product Dimensions||60 x 40 x 20.2 cm; 18.14 Grams|
|Item model number||2633673|
|Size||4g (Pack of 1)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Loctite Ultra Control Gel – 4 g|
|Item Weight||18.1 g|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.